We’ve just released a trailer for our new game: Syndrome.
Syndrome was actually called “Sleepers”, but we decided to change the name since a lot of folks were linking our game to the movie with the same name.
Aside from the name change, we’ve also secured a partnership with our friends at Bigmoon Entertainment, who are going to work with us on the game development, namely bringing Syndrome to consoles (Xbox One & PS4)
Check out the trailer below for a small glimpse of what we’ve been working on 🙂
You wake up on a spaceship, dazed and confused from the effects of cryosleep, and begin to search for the rest of the crew. Where could they have gone? All too suddenly, you discover that most of them are dead, and those still alive are… changed.
With Syndrome, Camel 101 takes first person survival horror back to its roots. In the dark confines of the ship, you look for ways to defend yourself. There are a few weapons scattered about, but nowhere near enough ammunition to deal with all the transformed monstrosities.
To survive and uncover the events that took place while you were asleep, you can’t always face your enemies head on; sometimes hiding and breathing as noiselessly as possible is your best course of action.
Careful resource management is a key part of Syndrome, but so is learning your enemies’ behavior. What will attract their attention? What will give you a few precious seconds to pass by undetected? Take note―each misstep could be deadly.
▪ Claustrophobic horror – Countless threats, both physical and psychological, await inside the ship.
▪ Fight or flee – Use weapons and ammo wisely, as they are in limited supply.
▪ Eerie exploration – there’s plenty to discover if you take a moment to search your surroundings.
▪ Nothing is what it seems – It’s up to you to find out what’s really going on aboard the ship.
▪ Reactive enemies – Cause a stir or make some noise and they’ll pick up on your location.
▪ Oculus Rift support – Experience total immersion with Syndrome in VR.