A new update has been released, containing several bug fixes and improvements.
We’ve also added support to Simplified Chinese, making it the 10th supported language in Syndrome.
Here is the change log for the 1.05f version:
– New “event” added;
– Tweaked the hacking minigame (the symbols are now showing in a pattern, instead of completely random);
– Added bullet impacts to some enemies (the weakest enemies now react to the bullet impacts);
– Fixed a collision on level 5;
– Fixed a bug where the keypads wouldn’t clear if too many digits were clicked;
– Fixed a collision issue on a staircase on level 4;
– Fixed a couple of floating objects on level 6;
– Fixed an issue with the map on level 6, on specific languages